Working Together To Help Pets
Starting 3/18/2020, we will not be permitting any clients to enter the facility directly. To minimize client’s and staff member’s likelihood of exposure, we now offer curbside pick up and drop off for all appointments. When you arrive at either Bark Avenue Animal Hospital, please call (480) 807-5524 or at Noe’s Ark Animal Hospital, please call (480) 830-6810 and inform the staff of your name, your pet’s name, and whether you are here for an appointment or a medication refill. Please also let them know the make/color of your car.
For Standard Exams/Appointments
- Please fill out the “Drop off form” prior to your appointment. Click here to download.
- A staff member will meet you at your vehicle or at the entrance, will place a leash on your pet (if a dog) and take the pet to an exam room or the treatment area.
- The veterinarian and technician may contact you on the number provided throughout the exam to discuss and concerns you may have, diagnostics, treatments, estimates, medications, or other information involved in the appointment.
- At the end of the appointment, a technician will return your pet directly to your car and collect a method of payment for the exam.
For Surgery Drop-Offs/Pick-Ups
- A staff member will come out to your car to chat with you during the drop-off. You may be given a final estimate for the procedure to sign.
- The surgery team will contact you and coordinate a pick-up time for your pet.
- Please call our office at the number above when you arrive to pick-up and a technician will come out with your pet to discuss any discharge or follow-up instructions.
- The technician will collect a method of payment at that time.
For Medication Refills
- Medication may be requested through our online pharmacy, www.barkavepet.com.
- Hospital dispensed medications should be requested by calling 480-807-5524.
- A technician will call you when your pet’s prescription is ready for pick up and will collect payment over the phone.
- Please call our office at 480-807-5524 when you arrive to pick-up the medication and a staff member will bring the medication out to your car.
Covid Payment Update
You can now pay us from your car using CareCredit’s online feature! Click here to get started.